Featured post

Otaku Monthly Favourites: October - January

It's been a while - but I'm back now. And welcome to Otaku Monthly Favourites! I think we need a new name though... anyone with a be...

Thursday 15 September 2016

Pokemon Gijinka

Hi, hello, yes I know I've been gone for a while, but I'm back now, yada yada yada. Today I'm talking about a little thing called Pokemon gijinka.

Well, we all know what Pokemon are - and if you don't then I guess you'd better update yourself. The other term we might not be familiar with is gijinka. Now, if you didn't bother clicking the link I just put in, then you won't know that gijinka are extremely cute. You will also be wondering why I don't just tell you what they are myself - which, to be honest, I am too.
So here it is, folks - gijinka 101.

Basically, a gijinka is a non-human thing drawn as a human. Therefore, Pokemon gijinka must be Pokemon drawn as human. And it's that simple.

I've tried my hand at gijinka. It's surprisingly addictive. See my DeviantArt profile to find my latest gijinka, and other manga art as well.

Now that I've inspired you on Otaku Online, go forth and be the gijinka drawing trainer you know you were always meant to be - even if you aren't the best at drawing. Send them to me via DevianArt, or link a drawing to me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again...
Something tells me you're about to post a comment. If you do, don't forget to follow this blog and rate the post the you just read!