Featured post

Otaku Monthly Favourites: October - January

It's been a while - but I'm back now. And welcome to Otaku Monthly Favourites! I think we need a new name though... anyone with a be...

Saturday 11 February 2017

AMVs

If you like anime (which you probably do, if you're reading my blog) then unless you're relatively new in the community, you most likely know at least what an AMV is. If you do, then just hang in there while I explain to everyone else.

An AMV (or anime music video) is basically clips from an anime rearranged and put to music. You don't need any special software for it, and it can be quite fun, so if you haven't already, I would give it a try. There a lot of tutorials on the internet - I'm sure you'll be able to find one explaining the basics.

Anyways, I decided to try my hand at making an AMV! I made a Madoka Magica one. Here it is for you all to enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9rhH_TYGM
Note - this link is unavailable on some devices due to copyright claims. If you can't view it, try another device.

I'm only new to this, but I'm quite proud of the end result. If anyone has any tips for me, please tell me.

Anyways, that's all I really had to say for this post. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again...
Something tells me you're about to post a comment. If you do, don't forget to follow this blog and rate the post the you just read!